Canyon Lake Emergency HVAC Repair
If your condenser is having problems, you’ll need to contact E+M Emergency Air Conditioning as soon as possible for Canyon Lake emergency HVAC repair. We have more than 25 years of experience tackling condenser issues, and there’s nothing we can’t handle. If we can fix your system through emergency HVAC repair in Canyon Lake TX that will provide a long-term solution rather than a “quick fix,” we’ll do it. If we feel you’d be better off with a new system, we’ll tell you.
Common Problems With AC Condensers
There are many instances where Canyon Lake emergency HVAC repair will take care of a condenser issue. This is the part of your system that sits outside. It converts refrigerant into a liquid from a gas, and then sends it through the rest of your system so that you get cool air. Here are just some of the reasons you’ll want to contact us for emergency HVAC repair in Canyon Lake for condenser problems.
- Leaks – The tubes inside your condenser can get brittle over time, eventually breaking and causing a refrigerant leak.
- Dirt and debris – If there’s a lot of vegetation around your condenser, or it gets filled with dirt or debris, then your condenser won’t work as it should. It can get clogged or blocked, and ultimately break down.
- Electrical problems – A faulty circuit or malfunctioning control board could contribute to a condenser problem. This is an issue that can only be fixed by an expert in emergency HVAC repair in Canyon Lake TX.
- Coil issues – The coils inside of the condenser can corrode or become dirty as time goes by. This can result in a lack of airflow. The good news is that, in many instances, we can simply clean the coils and they’ll start working normally once again.
- A bad capacitor – The capacitor acts much like a battery does. It provides the electrical boost your system needs in order to start as well as run. Switching out a capacitor is very easy, and very affordable.
Let E+M Emergency Air Conditioning take care of all your Canyon Lake emergency HVAC repair needs. Schedule service by calling 512-241-5837 or using our online form.