Wimberley Air Conditioner Repair
Wimberley air conditioner repairs can be inconvenient when the temperature climbs to triple digits. When your air conditioning goes out, you need an air conditioner repair company who can serve you right away. In other words, you need the help of E+M Emergency Air Conditioning. If it’s an emergency, we are here for you because emergency is in our name for a reason! We offer our customers 24-hour emergency AC repairs in Wimberly TX, Monday through Saturday. We work around the clock to keep you cool!
While all things mechanical breakdown from time to time, there are some simple things you can do to keep your air conditioner repairs to a minimum:
- Replacing your air filters every 30 days keeps your system clean and breathing fresh air
- Keeping your air compressor clean and free of debris
- Shading your air compressor helps keep your unit from working over
- Cleaning the air conditioner’s drain line frees up your system to operate efficiently
The single best thing you can do, though, to get the most out of your air conditioning system is to have your HVAC system routinely maintained. We offer a maintenance plan that will help keep your air conditioner repairs in Wimberly TX to a minimum. When you get regular air conditioner inspections, we will address any issues before they become major headaches. Our maintenance plan customers will get 15% off any repairs they need along the way. So, if your system does break down, we help you save money for those larger AC repairs. The best air conditioner repairs in Wimberley TX are the ones that catch problems early.
Reliable AC Repair Services
With every AC repair visit, we will perform a thorough inspection of your entire air conditioning system so that we make sure we address all aspects of a problem. A half-fix is no fix at all! As part of our Wimberley air conditioner repair service, we will make sure that the components of your system are all in working order so not to have to come back for more expensive AC repairs on your unit. We will:
- Test your thermostats to see if your air conditioner is able to hold the temperature you set
- Inspect your evaporator coils for dirt and air flow
- Examine your condenser pad to ensure that it is level and free of and roots or plant life
- Look at your air filters to see if they need replacing
- Check your lines and refrigerant for any leaks
Call us at 512-241-5837, and let’s get to work on your Wimberley air conditioner repairs today! We work on all the most trusted AC brands like Carrier or American Standard, so give us a call if your AC unit has stopped blowing cold air. We will get you cooled off in no time!